The lipotome suction device and curettes
are patented surgical instruments for faster, easier and less traumatic removal of soft tissue under more precise and safer control. These revolutionary instruments are protected by five United States patents
and pending European, Canadian and other U.S. patents. Lipotome
is a trademark of Rocin Laboratories, Inc.
Lipotome suction curettage
is designed to:
- reduce the surgeon's physical exertion
- decrease operating time
- facilitate treatment of the flanks and gynecomastia
- allow use of smaller cannulas
- facilitate feathering the perimetry of treated areas
- lessen tissue trauma, bleeding, and bruising
- shorten postoperative convalescence
You may peruse abstracts of the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, or sixth U.S. patents, and request copies of the full patents from the Patent and Trademark Office.